Sport Bikes banner

What day are you attending the Motorcycle Show at the Javits Center?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on attending the bike show @ NYC Javits Center?

it is Jan 21-23. I am more than likely going Sunday the 23rd.

Info can be found here: New York, NY | International Motorcycle Shows

Progressive Insurance offers discount code for $4 off the regular $18 admission price

I took the BikeBandit deal that gives you an instant $18 gift certificate when you buy the $18 ticket (plus $1.50 fee) but since I'm looking to buy a new visor for my lid it's just about a wash anyway...

Anyone else planning on attending? Maybe meet up.. who knows.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Id go with you. Hell if we can get that other dude Jaalan or something to go and Fearless(both on LI) we can make a trip out of it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome... maybe in another week we can plan it out.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'll be there in Friday evening. IMO it's way too crowded on Sat/Sun. I like to sit on all the bikes and take pictures with the pretty ladies.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
What your preference Jalaan?

Me personally, I think Sunday morning would be emptiest. Getting in and out of the city on a friday night is murder.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
There are about 7 of us going on Saturday morning from PA. We should be in the city by 9am.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Hmm, Saturday morning could work really well as well. The friday night party animals will probably be asleep till the wee hours of the afternoon and we can all gather there. Hell maybe if we do, we can go sit down somewhere afterwards, turn it into a meet. Id be down for that over sun or fri.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry guys.. friday I have work.. Saturday is too busy... if I miss this meet it wil suck, but then again spring is right around the corner (despite the ridiculous snow that won't stop) and we can get together then...

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
sorry guys.. friday I have work.. Saturday is too busy... if I miss this meet it wil suck, but then again spring is right around the corner (despite the ridiculous snow that won't stop) and we can get together then...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You should add a pole to the first post with the days and set it so it shows who replied where. Then people will be able to find each other.

Ill go to the day where most of the NY crew goes too, so if Sunday is your day Fobra, then count me in.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
You going for sure Dan?
Yes, we are car pooling up with Mark. We can meet you somewhere up on 78 if you want to go with us. He is picking me up at 0730 just south of Allentown.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Cool, yeah ill tag along! I'm trying to convince Jo.
I'm not sure of space so you might have to bring your own vehicle. Just to let you know. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You should add a pole to the first post with the days and set it so it shows who replied where. Then people will be able to find each other.

Ill go to the day where most of the NY crew goes too, so if Sunday is your day Fobra, then count me in.
got it.. doing it now... good idea.

·
Registered
395 Posts
don't know what day i will be going now.
something has come up, so i'll know for sure closer to those days.

i'll let u guys know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts