Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on fellow Nebraska riders. Just a heads up there will be a motorcycle/car show in Imperial I think August 19, & 20 As well as the Sandhills open road race. Not sure on the exact plans but when it gets closer to the date I will post more info in this forum. Just a heads up. Should be pretty big I went last year and took my corvette there was a good crowd and alot of bikes and cars.

Keep the shiny side up fellas. :headbang :02mgp

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will provide more info as it gets closer. My co worker is the head of the Corvette Club so I will get more details soon.

·
Registered
344 Posts
definately sounds like a good time. if possible could you send me a private message and let me know for sure so i can get off of work.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
My Sturgis plans fell through, so instead I think I'm going to head out to Colorado for the weekend of the 19, 20, 21. Suzuki is having their Cyclefest up in Copper Mountain. I guess I definately won't make this bike show. Maybe meet up with you guys next time.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn Justin To bad I ride a kawi huh! Well man if somethin goes down let me know. We need to get together again for a ride. Nik Z PM'ed me saying the same. Have a good time at that cycle fest, Is that supposed to be pretty big?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts