1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
i thought he had HIV in 1990? shouldnt he be well...dead?
but hey im not going to bitch about someone pumping private money into the sport.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
but hey im not going to bitch about someone pumping private money into the sport.
didnt you know he bought the miracle cure and had money left over?

seems like something i wouldnt mind, maybe Tom Cruise will pump some money into the sport too.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
People diagnosed in the 80's with AIDS are still alive and who have way less money than Magic!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I believe he was one of the first that enrolled into the Hiv cocktail drug trails. That was one of the reasons he made a short comeback to the league in 96. Billiaire wants to pump some money into a superbike team, like to see more do it.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Barkley will be next. The "get out my way stupid bitch" team :D

·
Just Kiss The Tip
3,017 Posts
yeah I don't see anything wrong with this....????

It's a fact that Jordan has always loved bikes. He just had contract clauses that wouldn't let him ride. And he followed them....unlike Big Ben and Kellen Winslow and Jayson Williams...

Sometimes I guess people forget that they are guys just like us....well except they make multi million dollar salarys and have endorsements all over the world. But hey they can like motorcycles as well. It' doesn't mean that Johnson is going to tell the riders what to do....he just finances the bit so they can do it.

Magic is a business....man. I just hope his racing team doesn't come out as corny as his Basketball instructional videos!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
yeah I don't see anything wrong with this....????

It's a fact that Jordan has always loved bikes. He just had contract clauses that wouldn't let him ride. And he followed them....unlike Big Ben and Kellen Winslow and Jayson Williams...

Sometimes I guess people forget that they are guys just like us....well except they make multi million dollar salarys and have endorsements all over the world. But hey they can like motorcycles as well. It' doesn't mean that Johnson is going to tell the riders what to do....he just finances the bit so they can do it.

Magic is a business....man. I just hope his racing team doesn't come out as corny as his Basketball instructional videos!
I just heard the other day that Magic is one of the riches ex ball players ever. He has all kinds of property and small companies.

other than ped I dont think anyone had a problem btw.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
how did i have a problem? :dunno
because you've got aids aids aidsaids aids aids aids aids aids aidsaids aids aids aids aidsaids.......aids AIDS!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ya, rumor has it you can live a normal life with HIV (I saw that on an episode of House). Its also true that Magic is a hell of a business man. I'm willing to bet he has made more money post NBA than he ever did playing.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yup, you can live HIV+ and not develop AIDS. That is true.

Back on topic, I'm glad to see something like this happen. I would like to see other major ball players do the same thing. Hell, with what a lot of these makes, they could single-handedly revive the sport.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maybe the entire dream team can create teams and relive their b-ball dreams.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts