Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets hear your pet peeves.

I hate it when cagers flick their cigarette ashes and butts out the window when I am behind them.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Do you want a few, or a full rant? Let's start with:

1. Lurching stops/starts from side streets as I approach. Are you going to try to kill me or not?!
2. Crap flying out of pickups. Why can't you morons tie that shit down?
3. Oil leaks from the buses. It's a damn city bus, so keep it clean if you're going try to sell it as PC alternative transportation.
4. People who swing out into oncoming traffic to make a turn. WTF. Learn to drive.
5. Paying full price to use a parking spot 1/5th the size.

I got lots more. And we've got threads on this stuff: people who don't wave, cops who target bikes, idiot techs and their weaselly managers...

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
I'm pissed that I can't install missiles on my bike! I could really use them.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cars that drive onto the shoulder ahead of you spewing up all kinds of gravel at you.

Parents who let their kids sit on your bike without asking.

Waking up in the morning to realize your husband took YOUR bike to work!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
LOL @ that last one. That skeez! But it's not like you don't have other choices.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
klouseau:
Waking up in the morning to realize your husband took YOUR bike to work!

How rude!!! Grounds for divorce!!!!!:lao Either that or get up earlier:) The early bird catches the Fz6.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I dont like paying 180 dollars for an annual parking pass at my college when there is a special area for bike parking... I am still trying to find a way around this.

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
People that think that everyone on a bike want's to race them. Or people that blow past you at 100 so they can show you their fast car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
1. When you tell someone you ride a motorcycle and they immediately launch into a story about a friend who knew a guy who rode a bike and got decapitated or paralyzed or impaled or (insert injury here). Really? Tell me more!!! :rolleyes

2.When you tell someone you ride a motorcycle and their first question is: Is it a Harley? And they get really uninterested when you say, no it's a Yamaha. These are the people who don't know a Harley from an egg-beater so I say "ya" and then they love my FZ.

3. Getting stuck behind a reallllly slow driver in a one lane no passing zone.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
my main is stupid freaking drivers, this applies to all driving, not just biking.

CELL PHONES NEED TO BE A ARRESTABLE OFFENSE! people cannot drive before phones, now they have them they are worthless

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the cost of labor for work on your bike
I thank my ex husband every day that he does all my work for me (licensed motorcycle mechanic). Hence the reason why I never, ever, ever bug him for child support ;)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
With the number and age of bikes you've got, he's not necessarily getting a good deal on that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1. dump trucks! why haven t we figured out how to keep the gravel in it. we can put people on the moon and create beautiful machines (fz6), but no one can figure this out

2.people+cell phones+oversized SUVS(cause there is SO much snow in new jersey)before front wheel drive and suvs i guess nj just shut down when it snowed.

3. people who say be careful there are a lot of crazy drivers out there. Oh really? i had no idea i should sell my bike.

4 there is only 3 good months of riding left in this state!

·
Registered
153 Posts
:banana
generalpow said:
1. dump trucks! why haven t we figured out how to keep the gravel in it. we can put people on the moon and create beautiful machines (fz6), but no one can figure this out

2.people+cell phones+oversized SUVS(cause there is SO much snow in new jersey)before front wheel drive and suvs i guess nj just shut down when it snowed.

3. people who say be careful there are a lot of crazy drivers out there. Oh really? i had no idea i should sell my bike.

4 there is only 3 good months of riding left in this state!

isnt jersey great i think it sucks

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
klouseau said:
the cost of labor for work on your bike
I thank my ex husband every day that he does all my work for me (licensed motorcycle mechanic). Hence the reason why I never, ever, ever bug him for child support ;)
:eek:nfloor :lao :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Anyone touching or messing with anything on my bike. I once caught my dad adjusting the shifter on my old bike(it wasnt always downshifting right) and got mad at him and told him to stop. Im a little anal :)

1 - 20 of 156 Posts