Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just one, cycleworld, and I got it because the subscription was like $10 for 12 issues. Pretty good deal for some decent reading.

·
Registered
753 Posts
mags

motorcyclist and sport rider, like them both, the first covers a wider variety of bikes, the second offers more info and articles on updating and improving existing bikes with better equipment.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
I subscribe to:

SportRider
Motorcyclist
Superbike (Brit mag)

I get Cycleworld for free.

I like SportRider and Superbike the best.

Stone

·
Registered
522 Posts
I personally think the best bike mags are British, like Superbike and Performance Bike. I usually pick up Sport Riders though. They aren't bad.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I just subscribed to Motorcyclist. I buy Sport Rider, Super StreetBike, and recently, Streetfighters (UK).

I like them all. Motorcyclist and Sport Rider great for info, mods, bike care/repair tips, and riding tips. The other two for the custom aspect of things.

Road Racing World is pretty good for race coverage, too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I get cycleworld but have had motorcyclist and sportbike. I would rather get Superbike or Performance Bike than sportbike. Sportbike seemed written by younger guys braggin but I haven't picked it up in awhile. Performance bike used to have some cool video's every now and again.

·
Registered
522 Posts
oh yeah, totally forgot about Road Racing World. It is THE BEST when it comes to racing coverage.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hell they're ALL great! Nothing makes me happier to come home from a hard day at work and find a new sportbike magazine waiting for me. It makes my day!!

I subscribe to Cycle World but I might check out SportRider.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Any and most Brit bike mags, Roadracing World...

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I've got subscriptions to Performance Bikes, Superbike, and RoadRacing World.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cycleworld and Motorcyclist here, Both are very good, especially the spring issues when they are going over the new years bikes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cycle World. Been reading them (still do) for many years now. It has excellent writers like Peter Egan and pretty good bike shootouts (road tests).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cycle World for the editorials and special features. Egan rocks!

Motorcyclist seems to do some interesting shootouts among sometimes unlikely opponents. I like variety.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts