Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm considering starting a MC Club and not a gang,just for the record. I find gangs stupid as well as the activities they choose to do. Could someone think of some good names?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mrphotoman # 1,2,&4 they sound lame and gay, also 3 & 5 sound just plain stupid.
Flaming demon lavender tea cups
Orange banana skull crushers
Straight line engine revvers
Rainbow pony flip flop gang
Fat boys Rollin Road Block Gang

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
mrphotoman # 1,2,&4 they sound lame and gay, also 3 & 5 sound just plain stupid.
Flaming demon lavender tea cups
Orange banana skull crushers
Straight line engine revvers
Rainbow pony flip flop gang
Fat boys Rollin Road Block Gang
sorry dude, these sound more manly:

Throbbing crotch beast gang
Fisting Raw riders
Demon Daredevel assblast gang
True colors vibrating wrist wringers

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
mrphotoman,
Why did you suggest names that sound gay? Are you some kind of fruity pie?
Motorcycle clubs and gangs are pretty "gay" so I just assumed you were looking for a name that went with that theme.

How about

The fruity pie fruity fruit gang
Angry eagle demon bum blasters
Tgifridays wearin flair rest stop club

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Be wary, if you start flying colors in area that already has a club you will have issues. Some of the "clubs" take offense if you wear a patch in their turf without the dominant clubs permission first. If it's a sportbike club they will more than likely say sure but it's respectful to ask. I know it sounds kinda dumb but it's protocol.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Be wary, if you start flying colors in area that already has a club you will have issues. Some of the "clubs" take offense if you wear a patch in their turf without the dominant clubs permission first. If it's a sportbike club they will more than likely say sure but it's respectful to ask. I know it sounds kinda dumb but it's protocol.
12 year old club house kids that never grew up :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
True, but now the 12 year olds carrying guns and are dumbasses :(
I remember plenty of dumbasses my age when I was 12. Back then, it was easier to know a dumbass was a dumbass and people weren't as anonymous. Hell, I remember adults in the farmlands even shooting guns at me because i was bicycling too close to their property when I was 12.

I have a saying, Life is all about how you handle what comes at you. You can either laugh or cry.

I laugh at the shit that i experienced and i laugh at what kids go through today.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you can't take me seriously why even reply? These names would attract the wrong type of attention which would be unwanted. They'd most likely draw attention of law enforcement. Super [email protected] demon skull fkers from hell
tough guys with knives and guns on fire

1 - 20 of 23 Posts