Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see coverage of that motorcycle chase in west Hollywood on Tuesday? I didn't see the beginning of it but the rider was on a sportbike and was just blazing through traffic like Ghost Rider or something. It seemed like the news helicopter was the only one on him but police may have also been involved. Shortly after I started watching, the rider pulled into a parking garage attached to a mall and I assume he got away.

I only watched it for another 10 minutes after he pulled into the parking garage but it would have been really easy to get away... Just park the bike, ditch the gear, walk into the mall, call a buddy, and get picked up. He ran for a reason so if the bike was stolen, he definitely wouldn't mind ditching it.. even if it wasn't stolen, he probably could claim it was and there would be no way for the police to prove otherwise (assuming he got away).

I'm just wondering if anyone has any more information about the chase. I did a search on google but couldn't find anything. This definitely doesn't help the image of sportbike riders, but what can you do? :dunno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
from what i heard he ditched the bike in a covered area.. the police have the bike and it wasnt reported stolen so they were attempting to locate the registered owner.

Malls have tons of surveilance videos... he'll probably be caught... but the news of him being caught wont be anywhere as big as the chase itself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,226 Posts
If it was his bike then hes fucked. Because even if he did get away intially when they look up the registered owner they are just gonna show up at his house and knock on the door. On the other hand if it was stolen and he ditched it in the parking lot they probably will never catch him. But as far as the original post....if it really was the owner running...claiming the bike was stolen after the chase is just gonna add filing a false police report to the charges he already faces.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
"arrest warrant for a previous speeding ticket, she said, adding that he held two suspended drivers licenses."

obviously not a real bright fellow based on his record.
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
There's a video link at the bottom. It's a short clip though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
got to say, the dumb shit went in to file a police report than confessed to the crime. I'm almost 100% he could have went through with the false police report and got a competent lawyer and he would have walked free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
Exhiliration said:
got to say, the dumb shit went in to file a police report than confessed to the crime. I'm almost 100% he could have went through with the false police report and got a competent lawyer and he would have walked free.
except for the fact he was caught on surveilance video at the mall walking away from the bike and taking off his gear....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
FloridaMike said:
except for the fact he was caught on surveilance video at the mall walking away from the bike and taking off his gear....
Interesting those camera's really suck, keep your head down and take off your gear. I bet this wouldn't even have gone to trial, probably could have settled it but now he is going to get raped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
should have kept the gear on and left the mall through a side door or something, then ditch the gear. Surveilance cameras would've been my first thought...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Interesting those camera's really suck, keep your head down and take off your gear. I bet this wouldn't even have gone to trial, probably could have settled it but now he is going to get raped.
TemtnF8 said:
should have kept the gear on and left the mall through a side door or something, then ditch the gear. Surveilance cameras would've been my first thought...
Well, then we can all be thankful this moron isn't as smart as you guys. Because this guy sounds like a freakin loser and deserves to spend some time in jail. He sounds like quite the loser actually...already had a warrant for a previous speeding ticket and 2 suspended drivers licenses. He needs to spend some time with the monkey :pisson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
redcbrla said:
Well, then we can all be thankful this moron isn't as smart as you guys. Because this guy sounds like a freakin loser and deserves to spend some time in jail. He sounds like quite the loser actually...already had a warrant for a previous speeding ticket and 2 suspended drivers licenses. He needs to spend some time with the monkey :pisson
Ditto. No room for that crap in the city. That's the kind of asshole that kills somebody's wife and kid in the crosswalk.
 

·
at the track
Joined
·
3,121 Posts
Dumbass for getting caught
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
i heard about that......he got arrested when he tried to report his bike as stolen.....
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top