Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of boots I can try on and check out before I buy. size 9.5 would loke water proof but not nessary. looking at less than 300$ as well. post up if you have anything.

·
Registered
228 Posts
just bought a sweet pair of nitro sport tech boots for $65 and another pair of nitro sport boots for $47 at americas motorsports on nolensville rd...see nash in the parts dept..most of their boots are 50% off right now...tell him mike sent you...

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
dam thats a really good price on those boots...

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well went down there and the prices were not that cheep but they selection was down to like one or 2 boots that I would think about A** but I opped for a set of oxtars evo replicas for 187 132 off the retail price. have not heard any thing bad about them.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
I hear they make noise when you walk... Other than that, nice set of boots!

I would have tried them on... and then bought the same size on ebay

~mikeym

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the whole deal of no one around hear haveing them to try on made that hard to do. and alot of boots seem to make noise when you walk.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I have a pair of the Nitro Sport Boots. Had them for about a year. Recently moved on to some Oxtars that are on newenough.com for sale right now. The nitros started to fall apart on me. It began with the velcro near the ankle coming apart from the boot itself, to recently the sole coming apart from the boot. I would walk around in them pretty often though, so they had alot of use in them. They are a size 10 I believe. I like my Oxtars so far. Much lighter weight, and feel more durable. They also seem to support my ankles better than the nitros did.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Watch out for the Nitros. My wife went down and a flat rock went through the sole of the boot and put a nasty gash in her foot. The Nitro boots went in the trash and she unpacked her A* that afternoon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts