Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you have these? do they drain down your battery if your bike sits a while?

since my bike was recently stolen right outside of my front door with out me hearing i am looking into these pretty hard now.

thanks for any info

Zack

·
Registered
791 Posts
did you post this in the NC part of this board so we can help look for your bike? Scorpion wont drain your battery to death, it even tells you when your battery is low. I have the 500 se. I dont know if the version without the pager will tell you if ur battery is low. Also after 15 days or so certain parts of the alarm turn off to save battery life.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Sorry, that must've sucked.

Yup, I have a Scorpio. Well worth the money, IMO. I'm finding something new about this alarm every day since I've owned/installed it. However, don't just rely on an alarm to deter theives. Get a lock, audible disk lock, kill switch, etc. The more stuff you can use to protect it, the better. Get it in a garage/shed too.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info guys... im not sure which alarm comes on the bike im looking at because i havent seen it in person but i will see it on weds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts