Post whorin' in the MX section :cheers

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Carolyn said:
Is it MotoRcross or MotOcross?
I never know how to spell it right :fiddy

Post whorin' in the MX section :cheers
It's Moto-cross, the Moto is european for what I believe race/racing but I could be wrong on that.you
Know now I am going to have to pull out my racing pictures and scan them into my computer so I can post some pics. Don't worry about the post whoring Carolyn, it's is just you and I. BTW I'm Michael, nice to chat with you :)

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to meet ya Michael :cheers

Post up your pics dude and I'll post up mine :fiddy
I'm just doing table tops and learning to take corners faster - HOPING to race by the end of the year :headbang

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Carolyn said:
Nice to meet ya Michael :cheers

Post up your pics dude and I'll post up mine :fiddy
I'm just doing table tops and learning to take corners faster - HOPING to race by the end of the year :headbang
Sweet Carolyn, I'll will dig out some pictures for you. As far as racing is concerned just be real careful of that 125 Novice class, it can be a killer especially the holeshot. My parents live in Vegas and I have done some desert riding ( Quads ) allot of fun just really different from what I was used to. If you have any questions or looking for advice I'm here to help if you want.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
motocross without the - :D I been a motoxer since day one :D got the beat up bod for pruf too :(

Still tho wouldnt a had it any other way! Dirt is still my fav place to play!
I have to agree with you on that!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts