--Nicky - see above
--Ben who?
--It seems Ducati really has the copyright for destroying MotoGP careers

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
i have several thoughts...

im thinking mm but i want rossi to win. if crutchlow could just get a decent start then maybe he would have a chance

marquez never went to tx either so that doesnt seem to me like a newbie issue.

if pedrosa came back entered the race and finished well, would he also get lorenzo hero status?

crutchlow - would the salary be enough to convience you to go to a non competitve ducati instead of holding on to a good bike (tech3) and making alot less money? tough choice. id say pay me more and give me factory support. good god please dont go to ducati!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
i have several thoughts...

im thinking mm but i want rossi to win. if crutchlow could just get a decent start then maybe he would have a chance

marquez never went to tx either so that doesnt seem to me like a newbie issue.

if pedrosa came back entered the race and finished well, would he also get lorenzo hero status?

crutchlow - would the salary be enough to convience you to go to a non competitve ducati instead of holding on to a good bike (tech3) and making alot less money? tough choice. id say pay me more and give me factory support. good god please dont go to ducati!
MM tested at Texas and was fastest in all sessions.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
to answer about pedrosa coming and doing well and getting the Lorenzo treatment.

No. he wouldn't. it'd be mentioned, but it's been a week, compared to Lorenzo having 1 night out of surgery.

Reactions: jk750

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Yea Pedrosa will not get the same treatment. A small fracture and a week is very much different than a big fracture and racing 36 hours after an operation.

We shall see what happens. Even though Lorenzo said he would not be here at Laguna, I knew he would come. He jumped the gun by posting it on twitter beforehand.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts