Sport Bikes banner

Winner will be

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is one helluva season!!!! Let's discuss some recent things.

--Rossi won the last race and silenced hundreds of thousands of doubters. Was it a fluke?
--Lorenzo is being called a hero for racing right after surgery. While it was an act of a true champion, let's not get f'n crazy please.
--Pedrosa had a chance to put this championship in his back pocket and he choked like he has done countless times when it was all on the line. I just don't know what to think about the little guy.
--Marquez is still blazing fast, but it's clear those recent crashes have slowed him enough to make him not push the envelope as much.
--Crutchlow is a beast. Hope he gets his podium fix this year, cuz if he goes to the Duc next year, it'll be another great rider 30 seconds off the winning time.
--The factory Ducs are being challenged and beaten by CRT teams. Just wow.
--Dovi is still on suicide watch :lol

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
gonna be an early sunday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went with Pedey, he's always good in Germany.

Seriously, though, Dovizioso looks depressed all the damn time these days.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I went with Pedey, he's always good in Germany.

Seriously, though, Dovizioso looks depressed all the damn time these days.
Yeah, he was so amazing last season too. Should have stayed with the Yamaha. It's a sad day when a satellite bike is a better choice than a factory Ducati.

But think of it this way, Dovi was a podium regular last year, now he's on par with Hayden, so imagine how great Hayden could have been doing since 09...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: knonfs

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Pedrosa is the favourite for this race. He's won here the last 3 times. This is also the beginning of the Honda tracks so this is Dani's last chance to widen the gap while Lorenzo heals.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Time for Marquez to break Pedro's winning streak on German soil. Voted for the legend in the making :)

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Love this track.

Is Ben back yet?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Pedrosa is the favourite for this race. He's won here the last 3 times. This is also the beginning of the Honda tracks so this is Dani's last chance to widen the gap while Lorenzo heals.
Uhh what?

I voted for Pedro, because he's a stud on this track. Would love to be wrong though.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yeah, he was so amazing last season too. Should have stayed with the Yamaha. It's a sad day when a satellite bike is a better choice than a factory Ducati.

But think of it this way, Dovi was a podium regular last year, now he's on par with Hayden, so imagine how great Hayden could have been doing since 09...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Not only that, but in assen, thy got beat by a CRT bike. That's how bad the duc is.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Sorry I worded it wrong. I meant that exploiting the upcoming Honda tracks and Lorenzo not at 100% is his last chance to stretch out a lead.
You mean his first? The previous tracks have been predominantly "Yamaha tracks". The season's not even half over, so I'm not sure why this would be his last anything.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts