Sport Bikes banner

Winner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, who else is loving the 2013 GP season?? And one main reason is because there is no foreseeable reason that the championship shouldn't be decided until the final race of the year! So lets talk Mugello!

--Pedrosa has come alive in the last 2 rounds, showing his dominance just like at the end of last year. If he keeps this up, he may finally be crowned champion in he big boy class.
--Lorenzo is going to be out for a "W" after his pathetic 7th place that he blamed on tires.
--Marquez is scary good and until he has a big crash we can look forward to seeing him on the podium often.
--Rossi is struggling to be an alien again. Will he find his UFO to being him back in the podium?
--Cruthlow is riding better than anyone who isn't an alien
--Dovizioso...poor, poor Dovizioso. How long is that contract?

Your thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TV schedule?? Pay attention 'cuz this part is interesting.

SpeedTV, for the 1st time, will be doing a pre-race show!!! Coverage starts Sunday morning at 7am EST and the race is replayed at 330pm EST and replayed again Tuesday at 2pm EST.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
sweet, rain all weekend.

Reactions: Dem0nDuck and PhilB

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With the long straight and "point and shoot" layout, this might be another 1-2 Honda finish.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And for the history buffs, this is the infamous site where Rossi had his most career altering crash in 2010.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pedrosa.

I would like to see Rossi get back into it but I think voting for him would be who I want to win, not who I think will win.

Pedrosa is starting to do what he did at the end of last year, except a whole lot sooner. The Honda is currently a superior platform. I think it will be Pedrosa in 1st and Marquez 2nd. Rossi or Lorenzo in 3rd.

It's not nearly as likely Rossi will get on the podium, but it's possible.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
another exciting weekend to be had. sorry rossi fans this is make or break.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
1 - 20 of 178 Posts