Sport Bikes banner

Dorna and Bridgestone suck

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, thanks to some douche bags in suits and ties, a hard racing young man with a hard earned 43 point lead in the championship has seen that lead diminish to 18 points. And while I have no doubt in my mind that this young man will use these last 2 races to destroy his revived competitor, I cannot help but be pissed at the 2 organizations of ineptitude named Dorna and Bridgestone.

Fun fact: Motegi is Honda's home track. Anyone think MM won't win here?

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
So, thanks to some douche bags in suits and ties, a hard racing young man with a hard earned 43 point lead in the championship has seen that lead diminish to 18 points. And while I have no doubt in my mind that this young man will use these last 2 races to destroy his revived competitor, I cannot help but be pissed at the 2 organizations of ineptitude named Dorna and Bridgestone.

Someone poached an RFactor picture (it's a video game/sim). :D

Honda should give Pedrosa $500k to t-bone Lorenzo, @ Honda's track. Of course I am joking.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Motegi is Hondas home track?
Huh?

Did Honda not freaking BUILD Suzuka?

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Sounds like weather could make a big impact this weekend.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Has motegi been recently paved?

If so, should everyone just run 20+ bikes with one lap on each set of tires, so that the bridgestones might just make er to race distance?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
IIRC, brake disks overheating is the normal issue at this particular circuit.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Even if I weren't a fan of Marquez, I'd be rooting for him in the last two races just because of the debacle that stole points from him last weekend. I'd love to see him take first here.

·
B O R I C U A
1,216 Posts

Will air on FoxSports 1 on Sunday:

3pm MOTO2
4pm MOTOGP

1 - 20 of 130 Posts