Sport Bikes banner

Rossi will win. Who will come in second?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This hasn't been posted yet, so here it is:

Round 14 at Aragon.. The Factory Yams have some new equipment that seems to be helping them with tire life, and they're always good off the line these days.. Dani is under pressure tied for 2nd behind the rookie, and Rossi is gapping Crutchlow in the championship for 4th. Historically, Yams don't run so well around Aragon, but there was some testing done here earlier in the season that seemed to be helpful for finding setups, so it could go either way.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Nicky got a podium here on the carbon frame a few years back. Will be interesting to see how the Ducati has "progressed" since then lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I can vote for Bautista but not Rossi? :)

Just teasing you.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Marquez went on record saying this is his favorite track. Just sayin' :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gotta be Marquez or Lorenzo...we know Lorenzo went into championship mode a little at the end of 2012, the question is whether Marquez is willing to do the same.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Poor Dovi. I hope next year Ducati gets a better grief counseling service, cause i'm starting to get worried about the health of the riders.

·
Registered
458 Posts
L8 Braker didn't put up the thread & I thought there is no race this week-end and I see this...:philb

Hope to find some place where I might be able to catch the telecast, but chances are slim :badmood

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
We all know what to expect when Dovi joined. The question is, do we know what to expect when Cal throws a leg over the POS?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Anyone else notice Fox Sports 1 cutting back their coverage? At first they did MotoGP, 2,and 3.then they stopped showing Moto3. This week it looks like they're not even showing Moto2 anymore. They must not be getting the ratings.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
We all know what to expect when Dovi joined. The question is, do we know what to expect when Cal throws a leg over the POS?
Barring any major design changes, I can't imagine much difference for Dovi or Cal.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts