Sport Bikes banner

Winner will be

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is the last race of the 3 weeks in a row of GP :( And it seems Marquez is destined to make his rookie year one of the most historic ever in MotoGP. Barring a big crash with injury,his points lead over Pedrosa and Lorenzo should be insurmountable. He leads Pedro by 26 and JLo by 44. Now, anything can happen and stranger things have come to fruition, but I just don't see it happening.

As for the rest, Rossi needs to qualify better, Crutchlow needs to enjoy being within 30 seconds of the winner, and Dovi and Hayden can continue trying to run over one another.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
i assume you meant bradl instead of bradley?

not that hes going to win but why isnt bautista listed hes got a better chance then hayden or dovi?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i assume you meant bradl instead of bradley?

not that hes going to win but why isnt bautista listed hes got a better chance then hayden or dovi?
It must've auto corrected. Fixed now.

As for the names, do any besides the aliens even matter? I'm just using filler at this point.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
It must've auto corrected. Fixed now.

As for the names, do any besides the aliens even matter? I'm just using filler at this point.
no your def right they really dont matter. which in itself is pretty dissapointing. hopefully next year duc will be more competitive. doubt it though.

·
B O R I C U A
1,216 Posts
Really wishing that Jlo or Rossi win this one, just to keep things interesting

Sorry Pedrobot, I am disappointed, so no luv for you lol

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I am voting Rossi this time for the fact that I feel that MM is going to screw something up or slip up just enough for Rossi to catch him.

Unless Rossi gets a horrible starting position...again

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I voted MM, but I think Crutchlow will win, being a Brit.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I am expecting Cal to crash out. He would be trying too much in his home race & the track might be wet.

MM for the win, if not then J Lo. Not the one to count out GOAT

1 - 20 of 101 Posts