Sport Bikes banner

Winner will be

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wOotin' like a 'Mo fug. IT IS TIME!!!!

Once again, I'd like to start off the GP season by first saying a HUGE thank you to Max Deutch. He is still the man when it comes to off track and seasonal news. I cannot say thank you enough, Max, for how much you contribute to this forum. :bowdown

Now, on to the racing!!!!!

Now, as usual, the MotoGP season will start in the desert of Qatar. It's the only race of the year that's run at night. The race will give us clues about a few key aspects to this year. Like.......
--how is Marquez's leg?
--is it going to be another year long battle of just Lorenzo and Marquez up front?
--will Pedrosa be better with his new crew chief?
--will Rossi be able to keep up with the top 3?
--will the fuel limits play a part in who wins?
--will Ducati still be a back marker?
--will the off season fast guys be on season fast guys? (Dovi and Bradl come to mind)

There's a lot to talk about, so let's hear your voice and get in the race!!

·
Registered
9,277 Posts

He had a good showing here last year. I'm sure he'll be competitive this year.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
dammit man!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
--will the fuel limits play a part in who wins?
The miserly fuel limits have me really worried this year. Honda seems to have the limits down. Yamaha, not so much. Remember last year at least twice Rossi needed a ride back to pit lane. I am pretty sure Cal needed a ride or two as well. This could be a huge factor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
So stoked for the race and this whole season! Cannot wait to see Pol E mixing it up with the big boys - let's see how fit he and MM are this weekend. The Yamahas are strong here - would not be all that shocked to see a JLo/Rossi 1-2. Ahh! MotoGP is back! :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Just want to point out that I voted for Lorentho, not Pol E, before the poll changed. ;)

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I went with Marquez. I have seen Pedrosa and Stoner ride hurt and win, why can't he?

Oh, and what is a spoioer? :D

1 - 20 of 150 Posts