1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
:grump

·
Registered
825 Posts
It is a sad day for us. :( I have been to every GP race since it came back to Monetary.
As GP stated I think Laguna Seca did it to it's self.
The track and the surrounding cites jacked up everything so no one could afford the event. At the water at the track was $4 a bottle. Rooms $300-$600 a night.

On the bright side the MotoGP's racing there has kinda sucked the last few years. One to three guys jump out in front the rest of the field spreads out to have a personal track days just riding laps.

There have been years when the vary last race of the weekend has had the best racing with no fans left to see it. For instance the 2010 Red Bull Rookies Cup race, every position was fought for. Every rider who started the race was there to win and raced every lap, fought for every pass. Even the lapped riders fought to get there laps back. We were on our feet the entire race screaming at the top of our lungs. Now that is RACING

I'm going to miss MotoGp at Laguna, but to tell the truth I probably was not going to to in '14. 2013 was ok, but just ok.

·
Registered
968 Posts
As GP stated I think Laguna Seca did it to it's self.
The track and the surrounding cites jacked up everything so no one could afford the event. At the water at the track was $4 a bottle. Rooms $300-$600 a night.
This is the reason I only attended once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts