--Rossi back on top
--Stoner..Maybe next year tiger
--Hopkins..Plesase, please, please leave Kawi and get your career back on track
--Pedrosa..So close every year

Your thoughts?

·
Squid Poacher
1,831 Posts
Rossi for the win, cause he's got nothing to lose now.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
too bad its not on tomorrow night, but hayden is really sucking right now his qualifying time is 18th, ok it is drying out at the track and not he is in 7th.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
My money's on Rossi.

CRAP, no it's not, I missed the window to place my bet.....

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
I gotta say i wish kawi woudl get their shitgether, why even bother if they do not want to be competitive?

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Great race :dblthumb

The battle with Dani was great, having the announcers call Rossi a stalker :lol Eventually, though, Rossi would pass mini me, and the GOAT would again place center podium...

And how about Hayden getting a little aggressive...Great to see him showing some strong arm out there!

And anyone want to comment on Stacey, and why he just lingered in 4-6th place, with no real effort to pass?...Maybe it's because Pedrobot is very close in points, and he didn't want to risk losing another position in the championship standings?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I gotta say i wish kawi woudl get their shitgether, why even bother if they do not want to be competitive?
I agree, perhaps with Hopkins being injured a lot of the season and West only riding well in the wet has hindered there progress a bit.

Great race :dblthumb

The battle with Dani was great, having the announcers call Rossi a stalker :lol Eventually, though, Rossi would pass mini me, and the GOAT would again place center podium...

And how about Hayden getting a little aggressive...Great to see him showing some strong arm out there!

And anyone want to comment on Stacey, and why he just lingered in 4-6th place, with no real effort to pass?...Maybe it's because Pedrobot is very close in points, and he didn't want to risk losing another position in the championship standings?

Agreed, good race. Rossi seemed to taunt Pedrosa the entire race "Oh, by the way don't forget I'm here, we don't want you losing the front kiddo." And it was fantastic to see Hayden's late season performance staying up there, hopefully this continues to post season and '09 with the Ducati.

Re: Stoner, I have a feeling that his injury may be affecting him a little more then he is letting on and now that the title has been decided he's defending 2nd and trying to not do more damage. One man's $0.02

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did anyone else absloutely think the foot cam on Dovi's bike rocked?...It had some awesome shots during the race!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Yes, the foot cam was awesome, and they have such nice shifters and linkages on those bikes.

I thought Dovi did a great job defending against Hayden, and congrats on his first podium finish.

Rossi GOAT keeps proving he still has a lot of racing left in him. Doesn't need the win but hey why not if he can.

Hayden- it is good to see him up in the mix again. What is this like the 4th race in a row he was a contender.

Stoner- I guess his injury is not letting him keep the pace. He rode a solid race until the very end.

The tire change next year will be interesting for racing.

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
lol u foot fetish freaks......

Yeah most defiantly a great battle between Hayden & Dovi... Defiantly going to be seeing more of that Next year! It's going to be a hell of a Season!!

All on Bridgestones & no qualifiers for qualifying now.

where have I been! STACEY!!! I LOVE IT!! HAHA Excellent I'm going to use that all the time now :D:D :cheers: Yeah I was thinking about his injury also during the race. He is just keeping his position in the championship.

I think Rossi lost interest until he lost the championship to stoner. It wasn't competitive enough. Now that there is atleast 3 other riders who are capable at winning at anytime he is having fun again & his interest is high.

To Valencia we GO!
:cheers

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Anybody have any screenshots from the foot cam they could post?

They broke in and out so fast I really didn't get a chance to study the linkages and other bike engineering in view.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts