Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valen mutha fookin' Tino Rossi. 38 years old. Racing against youngsters almost half his age. Over 20 years racing in the premier class of GP. At the most storied track in all of GP. He truly is the GOAT :bowdown

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Do you think Rossi's happy? His team sure were!

What a difference from Catalunia! The factory Yamahas couldn't get out of their own way there.

Cal put in a great showing! Too bad he didn't wait until the last lap to make his pass.

edit: Oh...and so much for Bautista not crashing out.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Friggin work keeps getting in the way of everything so I didn't see the Barcelona race but saw yesterday's race just now.

Srsly guys? Nobody's talking about the elephant in the room? True that the championship was blown wide open once again courtesy of Vinales, true that Rossi is kind of ridiculous at this point but the big news to me is that we've got a fucking Ducati leading the championship!!! And that's not because they ended up running 5 rain races this season either!! I don't give 2 shits about Ducati as a manufacturer/riders/team but their fucking effort and perseverance are nothing short of amazing! And getting another manufacturer capable of winning races and championships is good news for all of us!

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
No doubt. It's really good to see Ducati doing well. Suzuki seemed to be coming along fairly well last year but have shit the bed this year. And Aprillia keep grenading engines, WTF?!

Very entertaining year so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts