Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so dissapointed, i was so excited to play the new motogp game. The demo just released for xbox 360 and i just played it and its horrible. The past two games motogp has made have sucked since they ended there contract with THQ. Since then they have went to capcom to make the game and it just hasnt been the same. This game is just HORRIBLE. The worst one yet. :pisson

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its just crazy how im still playing a 5 year old tourist trophy on my old a$$ ps2 when i want to play a motorcycle game, you would think all these genius's who create video games could of came up with a realistic one since then.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
It is sad that with all the advancements in auto racing games (Forza and Gran Turismo), that and equally advanced motorcycle racing game hasn't come to fruition yet.

That said, I refuse to buy an Xbox 360 or PS3 until GT5 comes out. Which, at its current rate of rescheduled release dates, would make it due out about the same time as the Playstation 5 console.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thats the same thing I did. Forget MotoGP, SBK... Get a PS2 and buy Tourist Trophy. It is possible to emulate it on a pc, but I wouldnt recommend this. to many factors and bug fixing involved.

The thing that pisses me off is how there arent more like TT, but someday. I just ordered a $150 head tracking device for my PC... I dont even think TT would support it anyway, but man if it did... golden. This needs to be available for the next one.

check out 'track ir' youtube if u wanna see the greatness im talking out... next, a usable realistec motorcycle handlebar controller with clutch play and the works. :) I can only dream. haha.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
My PS3 has full backwards compatibility and I just picked up GT4 again for $8 since I'm getting tired of waiting for GT5.

I actually liked MotoGP 08 for PS3 better then the last WSBK game, even though I prefer WSBK in real life. The best part of MotoGP was starting on the 125s and moving up to the 250s then the 800s.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
so PS2 games cannot be used on PS3?

·
Jive Turkey
4,528 Posts
Capcom doesn't know a damn thing about racing games, just fighting and, well, more fighting. I haven't even considered any of the newer MotoGP games since Capcom took over the license.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yep, my old 20gb played PS2 and original PS games. Then it got the YLOD, so I replaced it with a 120gb and PS3 games only now. I miss Tourist Trophy now

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
I have SBK 08 for my 360 and it's pretty good, way better than any of the Moto GP games, but I also played SBK 09 which was even better, animations are more refined and smooth and such but it's not sold stateside ...

But yeah, TT is still the best moto game out there, let's just hope the next TT will actually have the TT course, the only game that had the TT course was another PS2 game but it wasn't exactly ... great lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts