Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been extremely pleased with Moto-Pak luggage thus far. First of all, the tail bag I wanted is out of stock. I sent them a quick email and received a very timely response from Ryan. Luckily, the bag will be in stock later (I was worried it had possibly been discontinued). Ryan also assured me that my order for the sidebags I wanted would go out immediately. Sure enough, shortly after completing the paypal transaction, I recieved a UPS ship notification from paypal. I think the pricing is rather reasonable for these bags, and I like the versatility that comes with the options of small or large side bags, and the smaller rectangular tail bag, or the larger duffel-bag style tail bag. Once I get the larger tail bag, I'll be able to have almost as much storage space as if I had gotten the larger side bags and the rectangular tail bag, yet I won't have to haul such large bags if I don't need that much space (will leave duffel at home). Plus, sometimes I do not want to pay for an over-night stay at a motel, so it will help that I can fit my camping supplies in the tail bag.

At any rate, the quality of the bags seems very good, and they come with neoprene? padding where the bags rest against the bike, intended to protect the paint. I haven't gotten a chance to check them out on the bike, as I'm in the middle of my 20K service, but I'll be sure to post some pics when I'm all done and have the bags on there (I may wait until they are actually filled for my trip to the Gap in about two weeks).

Also, I can post a review after I take the trip, if anyone is interested in how they do in action. At this point, it seems to be a great product with even better customer service.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts