Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Circuit of The Americas - Home of the Formula 1 US Grand Prix | Nov. 16-18, 2012 | Austin TX

Media Center - Circuit of The Americas - Home of the Formula 1 US Grand Prix | Nov. 16-18, 2012 | Austin TX

Tickets go on sale the 16th.

RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 3, 2012
MotoGP™ to race in Texas in 2013 at the Circuit of The Americas™

AUSTIN, Texas (Oct. 3, 2012) – Circuit of The Americas today announced that the world’s premier motorcycle racing World Championship, MotoGP™, will join its roster of racing events next spring with the three-day series set for April 19-21, 2013, at the purpose-built Grand Prix venue. With the addition of the MotoGP series, the new circuit will be the first North American racing venue to host both two-and four-wheeled World Championship events in one year’s time.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we'll be there, barring crazy ass prices.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Just hit Michelle on IM here at the office, sent her the press release

4:03PM Michelle > NOOOOOOO!!!!!
4:03PM Michelle > that friggin sucks
4:03PM Michelle > thats when im going to europe
4:03PM Brandon > .......
4:03PM Brandon > are you serious?

So.... who's going with me? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
951 Posts
we'll be there, barring crazy ass prices.
Tickets

Three day GA pass: $89
Three day reserved passes from $133

That seems pretty reasonable to me, though there's the question of what other stuff may be tacked on. Hell, three-day GA passes to the AMA weekend at Road Atlanta were $80. Almost seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I'm so completely there.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dang, T2-3-4-5-11-12 already sold out....

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Wish the date was earlier in the year. Too close to final exams. But at least I've already got tickets to the F1 race this November.

It will be freakin awesome if they allow trackdays on that track, and allow the CMRA to hold races there. Fingers crossed!

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Ya man. Even if 70 people showed up, it would cost nearly 500$ a person to cover just the rental fee. Nevermind all their other expenses. I doubt anyone would want to risk renting it for a td

1 - 20 of 23 Posts