Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is the Honda fixed yet?????Are rides are not the same without you.:That damn Brians all about the track now:rolleyes ..I'm waitin' on these other guy's to speed up so I'll have somone to ride with...
( Ronrdrcr
( Meangreenzrx
(Surge
(Gixxerchris
(Fishnride
(Sourskittle

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Yes hurry up. I lead them around sunday and I was too slow for them. They need to go faster. It stinks being out front and getting passed to end up in the back. Those 1000's are badass fast.

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
As soon as my Pazzos get here I'll be a little faster. I've been too annoyed by the clutch lever rattle that I find myself trying to hold it all the time to shut it up. I also figured out how to get all of my gear in my tailbag so I don't have to carry my saddlebags with me. I was hanging with the guys up front for most of the ride up to beeches. Of course it was mostly straight, but hey, I kept up. And now that I have the pirellis on her, she turns much better and I have a lot more confidence taking the turns. I was hitting the wastelands pretty hard on Sunday, considering how I usually rode out there. I like the roads a little more spaced out though. Still need to get used to the tight stuff.

Ron

·
Registered
578 Posts
speed wheelie said:
..I'm waitin' on these other guy's to speed up so I'll have somone to ride with...
(
(Sourskittle
Oh really ??? I got tired of counting the LED's in your tail light Sunday, so I took a nap and woke up on I-4 heading back to Lakeland :neener I had no freaking idea at all as to where I was, so I was in place to pass the only guy that I knew would get me back to where I needed to be to get home...

That was one slow ride... Wished I was on Darrel's zrx1200.
The loop was fun though, although I almost got pushed off the road by that F-250 on purpose.

But trust me, if anyone was waiting on anyone, I was waiting on you :eek:nfloor But I didn't think you knew where we were either, so its hard to go faster, when neither one of us know which way to go :cheers

·
Registered
536 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Is the Honda fixed yet?????Are rides are not the same without you.:That damn Brians all about the track now..I'm waitin' on these other guy's to speed up so I'll have somone to ride with...
( Ronrdrcr
( Meangreenzrx
(Surge
(Gixxerchris
(Fishnride
(Sourskittle

Be patient Yoda, you've got about 100 year headstart on some of us! :lao

:joke :flipa :beer :neener - Just f'n with ya, I know how slow I am. We'll get there soon though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm getting alittle faster. I'm still learning the roads over there. Give me a couple more rides and I should be able to keep a fast pace!

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
My prblem also is learning the roads.

Ron

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sourskittle said:
Oh really ??? I got tired of counting the LED's in your tail light Sunday, so I took a nap and woke up on I-4 heading back to Lakeland :neener I had no freaking idea at all as to where I was, so I was in place to pass the only guy that I knew would get me back to where I needed to be to get home...

That was one slow ride... Wished I was on Darrel's zrx1200.
The loop was fun though, although I almost got pushed off the road by that F-250 on purpose.

But trust me, if anyone was waiting on anyone, I was waiting on you :eek:nfloor But I didn't think you knew where we were either, so its hard to go faster, when neither one of us know which way to go :cheers
Yeah if I don't know the road..Then I take it easy..I'm just f'n with ya'll.. Well
some of ya'll:neener

·
Serial Crusher
444 Posts
No matter what though I'm confident I'll continue to bring up the rear.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I like riding in the back of the pack also. However until some of these guys learn thier way around. I have to ride in front. Is kinda fun though. I get to see the rear view mirror and see how far they get it over. Most aren't very far though. My bike barely gets out of it's own way.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
What's up? Tom is calling you all out. But NO the bike is still dead. I'm going to take it to the honda shop to let them put it on the computer. I hope to have it back by the 25th.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
GixxerChris said:
Be patient Yoda, you've got about 100 year headstart on some of us! :lao
True....true. :lao But that Yoda will definitely show you young Jedi's the way of the Force! :Overlord

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
The only thing that ole man knows is how to block someone :eek:nfloor :lao

You know I had to do it T. Really though, T is a great rider and for the newbies it just takes seat time. Just take your time and it will come.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B.E.T. said:
The only thing that ole man knows is how to block someone :eek:nfloor :lao

You know I had to do it T. Really though, T is a great rider and for the newbies it just takes seat time. Just take your time and it will come.
Yeah I kept your a$$ from getting a ticket:rolleyes :cheers

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zx10Ben said:
hey tom I remember you being in my miror wondering if I was on a 600 or a 1000 around the loop
Yeah sometimes you feel like a nut sometime you don't...I thank that was the slowest ride I've been on in along time... Ben welcome to SBN :twofinger
Now is that a 600 you ride or what.:cheers I got to say that loop was fun..!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Speed Wheelie wrote:
I thank that was the slowest ride I've been on in along time... Ben welcome to SBN
Well you asked for the Clydesdale to come out and lead the pack of thourghobreds. What did you expect? Mirricles out there. The steed did the best she could.

All I've got to say is I was the first one to the mountain. And you know the way there.:neener :lao :cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts