Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peep these!

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice pictures! Brian looks quite confused in the last one. The story of the first picture is quite humorous as well. It seems that Brian stole that young ladies purse, and then about 5 women all attacked/groped him at the same time. Brian hasn't lost his touch...

Hey everyone- great times last night! I had a ton of fun! Though I didn't pick up any ladies coming from the bars, I did have the pleasure of taking Becky- Steph's friend- for a ride down by the lake :D Unlike the girl Brian drove around, Becky didn't say "I wish you would have gone faster..."

·
Jerk
990 Posts
At least Becky held on, that girl on Brian's bike wasn't clear on that part. :alky Her friend had the right idea though. :) Brian, I think it was worth the torn shirt in the purse snatching.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mr_druid said:
At least Becky held on, that girl on Brian's bike wasn't clear on that part. :alky Her friend had the right idea though. :) Brian, I think it was worth the torn shirt in the purse snatching.

Tom.
Did you say SNATCH?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
oh come on.. now if brian didnt like it why wouldnt he do it in the first place?? you should be happy and lovin it! nice pics its all so much fun haha =P

·
Registered
444 Posts
yeah that group that tore Brians shirt was pretty rowdy... oh well, what can ya do... fireworks were coo, water was aight..

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
no more low battery for me. i just bought 2 more so im all set to go next weekend.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
ibjames said:
get rechargeables
they are. the camera is like 2-3 years old though and its the original. surprised me that it was dead. now with 2 new ones, i should be set for awhile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts