Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The adjuster from mercury called me this morning and told me that they had the statement from their client but that they had to wait for the police report copy as well as wait for the guy to go to court and have his results before they can wirte the liabilities?

is that true?

I mean comon that pushes me all the way till end of august the soonest for e to have any answer?

·
Registered
232 Posts
cesspenar said:
The adjuster from mercury called me this morning and told me that they had the statement from their client but that they had to wait for the police report copy as well as wait for the guy to go to court and have his results before they can wirte the liabilities?

is that true?

I mean comon that pushes me all the way till end of august the soonest for e to have any answer?
Time foryou to find an Attorney

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Yeah, I agree with Disgo... attorney time. The police report you should have a copy to give them. Tell them since they are waiting now, that you will have to get a rental car... they will end up paying for that too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I will get an attorney.

any of you guys got anyone you can recommend? (attorney)

He called me this morning at 830 and I was like just waky waky...
I have a report to give them. I will call back in a little bit and tell them I have to get a rental car now.

·
Registered
924 Posts
This sucks.I hope they dont screw me around like this also

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
cesspenar said:
I guess I will get an attorney.

any of you guys got anyone you can recommend? (attorney)

He called me this morning at 830 and I was like just waky waky...
I have a report to give them. I will call back in a little bit and tell them I have to get a rental car now.

drop Gummo a PM he has a good attorney.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts