Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Watsen flushmounts on my bike but I ran across this on the Grave's site and I guarantee that these will work on the FZ6 as well as long as you order the ones for a 2004/2005 R1.

·
Bennedetto!
508 Posts
Does anyone have a video clip of those working, or pictures? I have seen that website before but I have to say that I do like the looks of the Watsens (matching paint, etc.) a tiny bit more. But sheesh, what's the wait for the Watsen's now, like 2 months???

Thanks for the heads up crazymofo!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Why the bleep are these things so expensive?

·
Bennedetto!
508 Posts
Still no word from any Watsen people and honestly I'm not sure if they will match my Cerulean Silver. So I'm thinking about getting the Grave's. I'll probably have to get some sort of relay type thing to get the blinkers to blink normally, right?

If I do get them I'll post some pics. :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
biker6 said:
I'll probably have to get some sort of relay type thing to get the blinkers to blink normally, right?
That depends .... do you want to change the blink rate??? I have LED signals all around and never put in a resistor to change the blink rate, I just let them blink fast. It's not like people pay attention to them anyway :rolleyes

·
Bennedetto!
508 Posts
Yeah, too fast of a blink bugs me. On my previous bike (99 R6) I bought a libertek relay and it worked great, I could dial in my own blink rate. Thanks for the confirmation greatzippy. :dblthumb

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
biker6 said:
Still no word from any Watsen people and honestly I'm not sure if they will match my Cerulean Silver. So I'm thinking about getting the Grave's. I'll probably have to get some sort of relay type thing to get the blinkers to blink normally, right?

If I do get them I'll post some pics. :)
Be patient, they are slow. I waited 9 weeks for mine. And they match the liquid silver very nicely. Should look good on the cerulean too. I ordered a pair for the R1 before I bought it and still am waiting. They ARE worth the wait.

·
Bennedetto!
508 Posts
Hmmmm, I think the liquid silver will look odd in my "cerulean" colored body work - you don't think so? I didn't realize how much of a difference in color it was until I went on a ride with FZsilver - the cerulean is significantly darker...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Man they look cool but Ill jack up my stockers and see what they look like 1st

1 - 12 of 12 Posts