Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had a jerkbutt come up for new phones. cool. one number he is approved to do the upgrade, the other he is not. he tells me this before i even get started. so im like ok then, i can only do the one phone that was approved. he says that some lady told him he can do 2 phones under the one number that was approved
no you cant do 2 phones on one number. he says no she said i could get 2 new phones under this number....dude what the fuck are you talkin about....so anyway he starts gettin pissy like they all do when i tell em how it is and there isnt anyway around it and that they cant pull shit over on ole GK....so i say ok if you want i can try to get it approved early for you. so i do that and to no avail.....DENIED haha .....so then he starts grumblin about how he is tired of "dealing with these people" and im like "what people?" "do you really think you should get a brand new phone whenever you want just for nothin? you signed a contract and you just completed one year of a TWO YEAR CONTRACT last month." then he tries to tell me he activated them at the same time....yeah whatever take care then...bye bye now

always someone trying to pull one over on da king :fot

·
Registered
411 Posts
GK: Can you hear me now???

Customer: Nope....

GK: Thats cuz I turned your phone off Muthafucker!!!!!!!! Bhawaaaaa don't mess with the King...!!!!!!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chicw/speed said:
GK: Can you hear me now???

Customer: Nope....

GK: Thats cuz I turned your phone off Muthafucker!!!!!!!! Bhawaaaaa don't mess with the King...!!!!!!

OMFG i almost fell out of my damn chair girlie
:dblthumb

·
Registered
291 Posts
What happened to service with a smile?

Guy was probably upset at the cell phone industry in general, which to be honest, has gone downhill in the past several years, despite the competition.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
O.W. Kenobi said:
What happened to service with a smile?

Guy was probably upset at the cell phone industry in general, which to be honest, has gone downhill in the past several years, despite the competition.

well thats all fine and dandy but I am not the industry. im here doing a job just like everyone else. im not the ceo of cingular and will not be able to say "lets give this guy a new phone free and clear because he is cool" i do help as much as i can and im nice to those that are nice to me. ill go that extra mile for someone that doesnt give me a shitload of grief.

honestly everything is going downhill, except hugh hefner and bill gates, but ive heard all of the excuses about why so and so should get a free phone, free minutes, free ins, no contract etc. while some are amusing it gets rather annoying. i also have yet to find someone that has truly, honestly, legitemately been screwed over and the company wont take care of it. now that is not to say that it hasnt happened, but you have to realize i do this everyday and get bombarded with the "cingular fucked me over" stuff and have to do my investigating only to find out they just dont want to pay their $900 bill. so yeah i do get a lil agitated when someone says crap like that thinkin they are somebody :spank

kinda like a traffic cop i would say...they have heard a fair share of shit as well :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yep i would imagine it to be like that.

or how about: no, so and so doesn't drink i don't know why they were in their car drunk,

well, it could be that they were parked outside a bar for 5 hours downing shots of tequila???? i mean c'mon folks...get a clue.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe like i always say....."common sense is a blessing...looks like everyone is going to hell"

damn ive been meaning to add that to my sig

·
Registered
411 Posts
Common sense is FREE....but obviousley you didn't get the memo.

·
Registered
531 Posts
You know that Cingular screwed me King. Signed for one year and the dip shit entered in 2 years. So at the end of the one year i went in made sure it was done and low and behold i get a bill 3 monthes later saying i owe them 435 dollors. I have now spend 2 years trying to get them to take care of my credit they screwed up.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for the love of all that is fucking holy....

the jerkbutt came back. comes up tryin to be all snooty and says "i just called customer service and they approved me for both phones. ya know, all "neener neener neener-like" i want those two there and this plan and....." "whoa whoa whoa man. did you make sure they notated the account like i told you?" "uhhhhh yeah i did." so i call up before i start writing up all of the paperwork to verify. there are no notes on his account at all except for when he was previously denied when i called and when he called a month ago. sooo im like ok is any way i can get this done cuz he wants to family tie with his wife? after further investigating, this fucktard has all three of his numbers on 3 seperate accounts. you cant family tie one account to another dude. so then he goes on his schpieal again about "tired of these people and ill just go home and cancel" well we ALL know what that gets out of me...."sure go ahead, that will $150 per line to cancel early for a total of $450 plus any current usage charges" :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blueyedevil said:
You know that Cingular screwed me King. Signed for one year and the dip shit entered in 2 years. So at the end of the one year i went in made sure it was done and low and behold i get a bill 3 monthes later saying i owe them 435 dollors. I have now spend 2 years trying to get them to take care of my credit they screwed up.

do you still have your contract that says 1yr?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey my husband just got home and said this fucktard from cingular is being a dickhead and won't let me tie my lines together for a family tie, the company says I can but this jerkwad says no......so I'm canceling every line we have hun!!!! Do you know anything about this GK???? :dunno :moon

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chicw/speed said:
Hey my husband just got home and said this fucktard from cingular is being a dickhead and won't let me tie my lines together for a family tie, the company says I can but this jerkwad says no......so I'm canceling every line we have hun!!!! Do you know anything about this GK???? :dunno :moon

if you still in contract that will be $150 per line when you cancel :dblthumb

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thats not the response I was looking for.....that wasn't very smart assy....are ya losing it or something??

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chicw/speed said:
Thats not the response I was looking for.....that wasn't very smart assy....are ya losing it or something??

nah im just gettin tired. ive actually had more dumbfucks other than him today and its wearin me out. not to mention i keep getting interrupted in the middle of my reply so i forget what the hell i was going to say :cry

·
Registered
531 Posts
gixerking said:
do you still have your contract that says 1yr?
Yep i have it the store manager on 23rd street has it, the district manger has it and some assclown in the head cingular office has it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
But i gave up. besides it will drop off my credit here in about 1 1/2. :headbang :flipa

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blueyedevil said:
But i gave up. besides it will drop off my credit here in about 1 1/2. :headbang :flipa

if you still have it give me that shit foo :brick

·
Registered
531 Posts
What can you do about getting if off my credit that the other 4 Assclowns couldnt? Not trying to sound like an ass but just asking

1 - 20 of 34 Posts