Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a question for all the boxing fans...

whats everyones take on vitali klitschkos case to try and make the title defense against the winner of Rahman vs. Barrett optional...

first off, i'm biased, i'll admit it, being from baltimore

but here goes... seems like klitschkos trying to avoid rahman. they have had i think 3 peviously scheduled fights that have gotten postponed this year. don't me wrong, i like klitschko aslo, but it all seems quite shady.

that being said, i hope rahman whoops up on klitschko, i honestly feel he could be the one to unify all the titles again...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Well he's not having much luck. He lost his lawsuit over IBF ranking Story

It's funny how fighters act all tough but when they get called out they back away. They like being the one calling people out. When the role is reversed they back down.

Klit is a good boxer, i think his brother is better though.

·
Registered
615 Posts
bipolar said:
I just wish one fighter would unify all belts so we can have one top dawg

+1

I don't even know how many titles there are these days.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
bipolar said:
I just wish one fighter would unify all belts so we can have one top dawg
i got a better idea. just have one belt for each wieght class. period. there is no longer a need for all those belts. boxing needs one set of rules, one governing body and one belt.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
malik ross said:
i got a better idea. just have one belt for each wieght class. period. there is no longer a need for all those belts. boxing needs one set of rules, one governing body and one belt.

Exactly. Why the need for so many belts? Makes no sense. Well it does, more money for promoters, stadiums, etc.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That's why ESPN and Fox pretty much ignore the belts. They acknowledge Ring Magazine's champion as the "true" champion.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I think they are all a bunch of bums. This has got to be one of the weakest heavyweight fields I have ever seen. A shame really. All the good boxing is under 164 lbs. anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts