Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's daniel on the highway, video plays in fast forward and is shaky cause the cam was zoomed in; one wheelie is for about 2.5 miles, one is for around 4 or so. '03 R1, 60-somethin sprocket:

Daniel Highway wheelies

this aint it, there'll be some more to come later

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
nice wheelies, but it looks to me like he's chasing them. his front wheel doesnt look high enough to be balancing them and it looks like hes picking up speed. to ride one 2 1/2 and 4 miles you HAVE to be balancing it. anyway im not calling bs, just doesnt look like hes holding them at BP unless BP on his bike is lower. i also heard r1's have a really high bp which also makes me think hes chasing those wheelies.

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah man he can balance em, daniel's a pimp at wheelies; he's bobbin up and down cause of his huge sprocket and cause the tape was playin in fast forward. i havent seen him chase a wheelie on the highway in a long while

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
it just looks like his wheel isnt as high as it should be to balance them, maybe cuz its playing so fast thats all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i dont think you could chase a wheelie for a mile let alone 4.yea the bobbing was just f.f. that was some sick shit man

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i still chase some of mine - that was sick.....someday..... someday.....

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
well it looked to me like your boy was standing on the rear pegs that helps with the weight placement..however he is fucked 3 ways from sunday if it pitches past BP with both feet on rear.....looked pretty good otherwise though, keep the footage commin bro.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
hey twisted medic....where in lakeland do you live? oh yea and who do you ride with out there? i know a ton of people out there i jus never seen u

1 - 15 of 15 Posts