Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone here affected by the Tornado that struck Moore, OK I wanted to say your in my prayers. If I can get off work I will be heading that way in the next day or so to help search/rescue as well as cleanup. It simply breaks my heart to hear of so many children dead in the elementary school and such. For anyone who does not know and needs to be filled in here is a link to updated info.

UPDATE: At least 91 killed in Moore tornado, hundreds injured | KFOR.com

·
pick your poison
2,972 Posts
Prayers to all those parents & all affected.

God bless those who are in the search & rescue/recovery.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Godspeed to all the departed. That town got tore up!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
That was catastrophic. Spent lots of time in that area when I was stationed at Ft. Sill. Can't believe the carnage.

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Was in Shawnee Saturday to pick up a new bike at Shawnee Honda. Monday I was looking at photos of I-40 where a tornado went through 24 hours later on Sunday exactly where I had driven the day before. Tractor trailers were blown over and cars were flattened. Two people died. Then Monday happened. So sorry for all involved.

For those who care here is a picture of my new baby loaded up to come home.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Yah, pretty crazy. I've been keeping updated via Kim's Place which is a housing place for people attending the FAA academy. I know she's taken in a few familys who have lost their homes.

·
freetors
640 Posts
I live north of Tulsa, about two hours northwest of OKC/Moore. The weather here has been pretty crazy lately. Just yesterday morning we got 4 inches of rain in the morning and then another 1.5" later in that evening. Today we are about to get another equivalent storm system moving through the area.

Right now there is a powerful system west of OKC that is heading straight to the metro area and Moore. This system has already had at least one tornado on the ground.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Hopefully this is all over. My brother has been lucky twice so far. Not sure he has enough beer to survive a third.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts