Sport Bikes banner

Moonshine Lunch Run - April 9th, 2011

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ScreaminKaw 
#1 ·

Anyone planning on doing the Moonshine Run? I just learned about it after reading a nice article about it in the January 2011 issue of Rider magazine and plan on going to the 6th annual run this coming April.

It's basically a get-together for a Moonshine burger down in Moonshine, IL (middle-of-nowhere BFE basically). It started out in 2004 by one guy and a few of his buddies, and by now has turned into an event with over 1000 riders showing up, some from California, Texas, Canada, etc.

And my friends know me: I'm a cheeseburger fanatic and I'll pretty much ride anywhere for a good cheeseburger. I can't think of a better excuse to get out and ride hundreds of miles away lol.

Anyways, there are plenty of write-ups about the Moonshine Run online, and here's the main webpage: http://moonshine-run.com/Moonshine/ Normally there'd be more info on the site, but since the founder's passing in November, they've had his tribute up as the main and only page for now.

Hope to hear from some of you guys! I'll be posting this in other regional sections as well to help get the word out.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.