Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since last Monday's meetup turned into a confusing mess. Lets plan next weeks early.
I personally like the Hooters. It is easy to find, the food is decent, the waitresses aren't men and we have that big round table to gather around.
However, if someone can come up with another restaurant that everyone can find and serves decent food, I will go there as well. No biggie.

So how about some ideas on this before Sunday night so folks can plan accordingly.

6:30-7:00 seems like a good time to give everyone time to get off work and make the dinner.

Post up. :cheers

·
Registered
262 Posts
next monday is the 4th of july retards....don't ya'll have a life?

what about tuesday night instead?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I don't know, they might not believe I'm over 18. Got that young asian kid look ya know? :rolleyes

Is the food good?

-Sam

·
Registered
791 Posts
samz3r said:
I don't know, they might not believe I'm over 18. Got that young asian kid look ya know? :rolleyes

Is the food good?

-Sam
sorry cuz but you have to be 21. Dollhouse would suck cause on a weekday we'd have to pay just to enter and then after i get aroused ima be like "F riding, I have to go get some"

How bout the Al House, Hardees, Julians <=, or the Suppa Club???

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh...forgot about Monday being the 4th...Tuesday would be fine...

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
yo switch it to wed night ! (just this week) So the people that are going out of town for the weekend , can come to the meet (like me )

·
Registered
355 Posts
hell yea, lets change it to wed all together. breaks up the manotany of the week.wwe should find some shithole that has good food, is cheap, and fast so we can eat and ride.not wait an hour for food.titties would be nice, but not a priority.easy to find aint that big a deal cuz once you find it you wont forget how to get there.when you guys are riding around up there, try to remember to look around during the week for a good spot.hooters is a pain to get to at 6 with traffic,takes fuckin forever, and the food ait that great. :bitchslap

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
hooters is a pain to get to at 6 with traffic,takes fuckin forever, and the food ait that great. :bitchslap
Especially if you're coming from Sanford or Fayettville... ahem.

I can think of SEVERAL (good and cheap) places to eat here, as well as several good roads to ride.

·
Registered
791 Posts
how far away is Fayyett. Any good places to ride around down there.

What about Chapel hill SAm? any riding spots up there ?

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Fay is roughly 1 - 1.5 hours from Raleigh... I've never seen any roads there worth a damn, but Knuckles may know different.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Only ones I know of are I think west of Pittsboro. My knowledge is limited, but it's a whole bunch of country back roads. That's on 15/501 towards Sanford where Will's at, so there's nothing really good up here in Chapel Hill.

-Sam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts