·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we doing a Monday Meet ? Where Hooters ? What time ?? :beer

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
arrghhh...I can drive there but it would break my heart...but if it's on I will come.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok we meet at hooters @ 7pm, This Monday (today) its the one out near the airport .

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Bitch don't make me ride my bike up there at 2MPH sounding like a sewing machine on crack

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Im so sick of hooters... how about somewhere we can grab a bite and roll out. not take an hour and a half to eat wings...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well I'm definitely there. And depending on situations, my sister and a friend of hers might be coming along in a cage as well.

-Sam

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
samz3r said:
Well I'm definitely there. And depending on situations, my sister and a friend of hers might be coming along in a cage as well.

-Sam
Dude...you got a sister? Is she hot/single? :banana

Hook a fellow asian guy up bro!!! :D:D

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
samz3r said:
Note I said "YOUNGER" sister :rolleyes

I'm sure she'll consider dating you if you buy her a bike :lao

-Sam
Hmmm....how much younger....18 is legal here, but isn't age not an issue in most Asian contries. :D (I'm JUST KIDDING PPL)...

As far as buying her a bike, well, umm...NO! :lol

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Get her a huffy at wal mart :)

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
Im so sick of hooters... how about somewhere we can grab a bite and roll out. not take an hour and a half to eat wings...
Roll this! How about we cut it down to 45 minutes so your wife doesn't get mad? :D :)

I liked the Ale House in Cary. But I'm sure someone will complain about the distance.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
so, what's the word? Gixxer27519, matt, isn't riding tonight..so him bitching about girls in small shorts and tight shirts with big boobs, and cold beer is not a problem for everyone now.

Is the weather still gonna hold up

·
Registered
355 Posts
we need to find a titty bar that serves food ...dammit! :pisson

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts