Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
I get off of work at 4 and will be ready to ride at about, ummm....4:10! Yeah I'll meet up with ya. Any other takers and where you want to meet? Im on the north side and willing to meet anywhere!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Holy crap- I went to pick up lunch and my thermometer in my car said 99 degrees- it cooled down to 91 once I got moving though...

I'm off to bastelle days tonight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,164 Posts
i rode to work today

i'm out at GE on hwy T & 94 i'll be riding home around 5pm. I need to go home to drop off the backpack then i don't know where i'm going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
I'd be down, but I go to the gym 'til 5:30 ish.....I'll call Chris when i get out and meet up laters.

Cj
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
mgranzow said:
i rode to work today

i'm out at GE on hwy T & 94 i'll be riding home around 5pm. I need to go home to drop off the backpack then i don't know where i'm going.
hey, i work at GE too. what building are you in? what kind of bike you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
jspecracer said:
hey, i work at GE too. what building are you in? what kind of bike you have?
I had to read that a couple times too and figure out if you had a ninja name dave! LOL

Cj
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
Captal said:
Holy crap- I went to pick up lunch and my thermometer in my car said 99 degrees- it cooled down to 91 once I got moving though...

I'm off to bastelle days tonight


I'm in for tonight....is bastille days still going on?? I thought it ended sunday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
REDVFR said:
I'm in for tonight....is bastille days still going on?? I thought it ended sunday
I thought so too :dunno

Cj
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
hmm, no clue- I was told it was still on but could be wrong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
all sounds good see yall at 5:30...by the way, where are we going? Some twisties would be nice...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,001 Posts
Alilalien said:
We should meet about 530 but where should we meet?
I want to get out and do some riding since I haven't riden more than 3-4 miles at a time since last week Tuesday.

However, 5:30 is a bit early for more than just a number of us that have already responded in this thread. Even if I left work right at 5pm I wouldn't get home until 5:30pm and then wouldn't be up to Starbucks until 6pm at the earliest.

Let us know how long you plan on sitting there and then I will plan accordingly.
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top