Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who died and made brian a moderator? THe most underqualified, no good, sme............... oh wait, better be nice.

j/k man, glad to see someone get promoted around this joint. and now to sit back and watch u handle all the games and drama :popcorn

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
incognito0160 said:
THe most underqualified, no good, sme............... oh wait, better be nice.
:blowme :twofinger

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
incognito0160 said:
who died and made brian a moderator? THe most underqualified, no good, sme............... oh wait, better be nice.

j/k man, glad to see someone get promoted around this joint. and now to sit back and watch u handle all the games and drama :popcorn
you had to apply for the position....and Brian was obviously the most qualified candidate.....and the only applicant :eek:nfloor

c'mon Brian....nobody has given you any shit about being a modertor now...you had to expect it sooner or later :lao

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Congratulations - Brian! It's a natural choice really, very fitting. I've not yet met anybody that is as committed to this forum as you. Keep up the good work.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
c0ngr4ts, n0w ju5t d0nt 5cr3w 1t u[]D! hehe Really tho, good for you!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You'll do a great job, Brian! Congrats :)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Raven R1 said:
you had to apply for the position....and Brian was obviously the most qualified candidate.....and the only applicant :eek:nfloor

I'm surprised no one said anything earlier, I've had this position since 7/1.

Actually, I DIDN'T apply for the position. One day I logged on and saw my name under the Moderator Box.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts