Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the Seattle area is thinking about getting their bike photographed, and you would like a model with it, let me know. I'm currently modeling for import cars at various shows and am trying to put my portfolio together. Cars and bikes are an easy way to get your foot in the door as a model, and loving them as much as I do doesn't hurt either. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Pics are posted in the "Others" file in the Pictures section of this site. Hope you like them!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Damn! She's got a nice Mila Kunis thing going on! You are a very beautiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have them model on their bike! This sucks too, because I'm from Seattle, but currently living in Italy, or else I'd have you model on my bike and I'd pay well too! Sorry :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be willing to let you fly me out to Italy to take a few shots. Lol... nah I'm kidding, but I bet its absolutely beautiful there. Plus your bikes ain't too bad either.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Haha, if you marry me I'll fly you out here to this beautiful country. Last thing I need right now is to get married, but I'd be willing to forget all that if you married me! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From what store? And don't think I wont have it inspected myself afterwards lol. Quality is just as important as quantity.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Haha, damn, got caught. Was hoping my 2carat cubic zirconia would fool ya. All it would take is to get you over here, then you'd fall for me obviously. :lol

Anyways, back on topic, good luck with your modeling career, wish I could help ya out more, but the military tells me where I end up from now on, so I guess I'm out of luck if I wanna marry you :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
I imagine it shouldn't be too hard for you to find work....:lol :D :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you'd be surprised. I dont know enough people with the right cars and bikes to be on. I havent really done much with myself yet, thats why I'm on here to get you guys to give me exposure.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Have you checked this out? http://www.umbrellagirlsusa.com/

With MotoGP possibly coming next year to Laguna (hopefully :D), maybe that would be a good place to start. Actually I don't even know if that would even help you in the modeling thing, oh well good luck.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Peaches said:
Depends how big the rock is... I'm high maintence and expensive.
can't tell by the apt in the background.......... :lol j/k........kinda.......... :lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts