Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm a new addition to the forum, but I really wanted to share an event with all of you. After looking over a number of the posts on here, it looks like there are a good number of you that are planning on attending the MotoGP event at Laguna Seca.

Well, if you are in the area on the 19th, I highly reccomend you browse over these flyers!

I've been working on this event for the past few months and thought it'd be a great idea to spread the news with all of you.

Aside from the excitement of the dyno, there will also be great specials on Mobil 1 motorcycle oils, as well as chances to win MotoGP tickets, Mobil 1 prizes, and other exclusive giveaways. These giveaways and the Dyno runs are offered at a first come, first serve basis- so make sure you get there early.

If you guys have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]!

Hope to see all of you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the action kicks off tomorrow at 11:00 a.m!

I've spoken with a few participants over the phone that think they've got what it takes to lay down some intense numbers.

We plan on having a good amount of bikes come out and compete, so if you want to try your luck at the $1,000 cash prize(s), I would get there on time. We'll be doing dyno runs from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., but we have to account for how long it'll take to swap out the bikes between runs.

If you guys have any questions, my contact info is listed above. Hope to see all of you there!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts