Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get everybody's opinions on what you think of these schools. I am thinking about attending either one of theses school and would like to know if anyone has any experience with either? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Personally i would go to MMI But that's just me. Plus there are always ASU girls in tempe not too far away

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am either going to AMI in Daytons Beach, FL or MMI in Orlando, FL

My Aunt lives near Orlando so i will stay with her if i go to MMI and my parents don't want me to go to Arizona because i don't have any family there.

·
Registered
912 Posts
go to the one in Phoenix

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
MMI is the only factory endorsed Tech school out there for Harley-Davidson and many of the major Japanese companies. Ive attended MMI for over a year at the Phoenix campus. It has been a great experience. I would strongly recommend MMI over AMI as I have researched both and found MMI to be far superior in the level of education they provide.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info anyone else have some info for me. Anyone going to the MMI in Orlando?

·
Registered
129 Posts
mmi in orlando for me 6 months so far. i really dont knwo somedays its bad ass and others i want to kill every body. you learn a shit load of stuff though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts