Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Not too many of us here and the regional forum is a virtual ghost town. A few are up by StL and KC. The others are Southwest MO. As far as I know their is only one other down by New Madrid.

Hey Fred! This sounds like the perfect time to flow MO riders some SBN stickers so we can do some advertising and increase our numbers!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm in Cape Girardeau, MO

I don't have a bike right now though. Going to be moving to St. Louis in the next couple of weeks because of my job. Unfortunatly to an apartment. When the wife and I finally get enough together for a down for a house, I'll be looking at getting a scooter for sure.

·
Hile, Gunslinger
510 Posts
I live in the StL area. Unfortunately I don't get out much for group riding, I just grab quick rides here and there as my schedule allows. Check out www.stlar.com, I lurk over there and they occassionally organize group rides and have some nice routes planned out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
For all of the Mo riders, this is my favorite event all year.

Friends of Freddies

I live in the Chicago area and we trailer our bikes down for some of the best riding and roads anywhere. Maybe I'll see you there this year, just look for a blue and white Gixxer 750!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
ttruckinon said:
For all of the Mo riders, this is my favorite event all year.

Friends of Freddies

I live in the Chicago area and we trailer our bikes down for some of the best riding and roads anywhere. Maybe I'll see you there this year, just look for a blue and white Gixxer 750!
Yes, some very good roads in that area!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts