Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went riding today, for 7 hours. and it was awesome, hot but great ride. Curve Left, Right, Switchbacks, Hills, Rolling Banks, Dynamic Radi Wicked Crazy Riding. Throw Snake Road in a Blender and this is what you got.

Best part is they are building a Subdivision around this lake and it is very sparsly populated there. It has been turned into Hattisburgs' Public Race Track, so that was pimp, no traffic, no people just brand new twistie ass road through the woods and around the lake, to grandmas house we go.

Sorry no pics but we didn't stop long enough to even consider taking any.

But I did get schooled by a girl on a 929 and that was humbling, good thing I am not too egotistical. Oh and I think I meet theeee Cletus T Judd, Sheriff told us we sounded like a bunch of bumblebees buzzin through the woods. He just stopped to bullshit while we were taking a quick break, no tickets here :)

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As Told by a Hitchhiking Hippi in Mobile (that or he was a crackhead, hard to tell the difference in Mobile):

So a day ago there was this punk kid on a crotchrocket at this gas station(the one I was at) and he lit up a ciggerette while he was pumping his gas. The Fumes Ignited and caught his arm on fire. Luckily, there was a police car directly across the street who seen the commotion. They Proceeded to beat the fire out and arrest the kid.

He was charged with Brandishing a Firearm :lao

·
Registered
517 Posts
At least MS is good for somethin'!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Actually, we rode in Mississippi and they have the worst roads ever!!!!!! I guess we missed the road you were on Jiggly.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Dude, do me a favor and stay up there long enough that you can show me around when I make it that way. I expect to be hitting 'Bama (a hop, skip, and a brief triple-digit run away) sometime in July :banana Or at least point me in the right direction..

·
Registered
2 Posts
mississippi update

hey terry, i'm glad you had a good time. when i was heading into canebrake subdivision i thought, "they're gonna think i'm nuts for bringing them to a freakin' subdivision." but it really is a blast to ride and i'm glad y'all enjoyed it. call me next time you're thinking about headed this way; there's actually quite a few fun roads up here. :banana

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
little biker girl said:
hey terry, i'm glad you had a good time. when i was heading into canebrake subdivision i thought, "they're gonna think i'm nuts for bringing them to a freakin' subdivision." but it really is a blast to ride and i'm glad y'all enjoyed it. call me next time you're thinking about headed this way; there's actually quite a few fun roads up here. :banana
Not a problem and Thanks for the Tour Suzanne

fotocycle said:
Dude, do me a favor and stay up there long enough that you can show me around when I make it that way. I expect to be hitting 'Bama (a hop, skip, and a brief triple-digit run away) sometime in July :banana Or at least point me in the right direction..
You still got the #?

Onetrick said:
Actually, we rode in Mississippi and they have the worst roads ever!!!!!! I guess we missed the road you were on Jiggly.
It took ALL of my internetting skills to find a tour guide

1 - 9 of 9 Posts