Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i guess i'll be the first one to post here since the forum change. i'm live near tupelo. i ride a 92 suzuki gsf400 bandit right now(first bike).

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am in Jackson/Byram riding a 99 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R.

What's up Matt

Every Tuesday night at Hooters in Jackson is "Bike Night" this Tuesday 29, they will be have a bike show with cash prizes. The show will start around 6 I think and will end about 9. There will be 2 classes, Sportbikes and Cruisers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
No bike...Live in Byram. You guys have prolly seen me as ya'll pass by with drool hanging off my lip. :twofinger

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ridgeland...what up Matt & Todd. Tuesday was unreal. You know how hard it is to walk that old 750? Benji is nucking futs, they all are...I'm out of town until 7/13, I'll hit you up when I get back.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Bajjer9, ever make it to the bike nite @ the Biloxi Sonic on Wed.? If I ever make it over there, I'll look ya up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oilburner said:
Bajjer9, ever make it to the bike nite @ the Biloxi Sonic on Wed.? If I ever make it over there, I'll look ya up.
Yea I do...i went last week after a 5 month hiatus and found there were 3 people there I knew...didnt go this week as i was working but will likely go next week...i will look for ya there....

·
Registered
153 Posts
SBLars said:
Ocean Springs here.
I'm up in St. Martin. Have you been to the Sonic on Hwy.90 in Biloxi on Wed. Night for Bike Night? There is usually 20-30 bikes out there. It'll pick up once the weather gets warmer. Hope to see ya out there...I'll be on the black/silver FZ6.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haven't been to a bike night around here. Usually busy during the week, but I may make it someday soon.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts