Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stolen & Missing R6

Friend of mine in Orlando just found his bike missing this morning, he parked it last night at his apartment complex and it was missing this morning.

Here is what he has posted on EOS:

2001 Yamaha R6, Blue...the one w/ the dented tank and torn up fairings...can't imagine why anyone would wanna steal it the way it looks...

If you see it, call me at 321-206-8866 so I can come out, cut the @#%$'s balls off, and feed them to him one at a time...and that's just the start...

If anyone sees it call him or the local PD, we have to stop these friggin thieves.

Here is a pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
That sucks that this happened, and I'll keep my eyes open, but one thing strikes me funny. You said it's "missing" like it could have wandered off at the mall like a 5 year old. No, his bike was STOLEN! Ripped off by some coward broke ass fuck. So let's not sugar coat it. Manhunt bitches! Mount up!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Sorry ill have it back when im done with it guys!

On the real though that sucks ass!!! fucking theives cant keep their hands to themselves!! If you see it pretend you know nothing and get behind them....at the redlight you simply get out and YOKE their asses off the bike. DISCLAIMER: Be sure this is the bike in question or things could get bad....trust me on that one...lol I did that to a guy on a Gix1k that looked JUST like my buddies when it came up missing. the poor guy almost shit his pants, and almost wrecked his bike in the process. When i found out it was his legit i was feeling shitty but whatever man, if it had been my boys bike we'd have had it back RIGHT then!! I hate theives!!! Good luck man ill keep my eyes open for ya on this end of town

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There Nekkid, it is now Stolen & Missing. :D

Thanks all for keeping a eye out for it. This guy is sick over losing his bike. He rode it everyday, rain or shine just because he liked riding better than driving his car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
maybe you should post the plate#, just incase the bitch that took it is dumb enough to leave it on...easy way to ID it as the right one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts