Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: FZ6 Parts for YOU

:welcome :welcome Please come in, and take a load off. It's hot out there. :leghump Ohh, sorry. Don't mind my DOT. He likes feet.

...got bored...been @ home for 3 weeks now, because of my motorcycle accident.

I need to get rid of these items FAST!

-Blacked out Aftermarket Tall Windscreen for '04 or '05 FZ6 *SOLD*
-Clear Stock windshield for '04 or '05 FZ6 (minor scratches)
-Leftside Complete Shock Assembly/Tower for '04 or '05 FZ6
-Top Triple Plate/Tree for '04 or '05 FZ6
-Stock Handle Bar for '04 or '05 FZ6
-Kick Stand for '04 or '05 FZ6
-Left side rear seat fairing BLUE for '04 or '05 FZ6 (minor scratches)
-Left Visor Side 1
-Left Inner Panel 1

-Rear View Mirrior Assy LEFT (minor scratches)
-Stock Stay for '04 or '05 FZ6(30 degree bend in the frame)
-Complete Stock Exhaust (slip-on portion. after header)for '04 or '05 FZ6
-Complete Fender/Tail & Liscense Plate Assembly
-'04 or '05 FZ6 Gas Tank (has dent on right side next to Tuning Fork Logo)

SHOOT ME A PRICE. OFFER ME A $$ I CAN'T REFUSE.

Thanks for lookin! RIDE HARD!! :smilierr
-Philosopher :fiddy

*PLEASE PM ME FOR PICTURES*

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
:) :)

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
yeah was wondering bout that id seen those pics before. was gonna bid on them but never did. would have to repaint and everything.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my two cents

I didn't "steal" your description. The only thing that I used that you used was that the shield was tinted black, and the MSRP of the shield. That was a very SMALL part on my description. The rest was worded from myself. So, no I didn't "steal" from you klouseau. I'm sorry if I upset you with this matter. I used(rode) the shield a few times, then wrecked my bike man. I'm not trying to turn items I get, around from ebay to make money off of people. I'm just trying to get rid of as many things as I can to re-build my investment. I hope you got my PM klouseau. I hope everything was explained. Sorry about the pic man. That was my bad. Took it off. Hope this doesn't establish a poor relationship with you guys, and gals here. So, if anyone has a beef or any small problem with me. Even indirect. Please contact me or PM me. It makes me look bad here. Confront me please first. Were all old enough here to do atleast that. Well, thanks again for the replys. Hope and prey everyone has a great week ahead. :)
:fiddy

·
Registered
3,393 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not even close man. But whatever. So, you got into an accident as well huh? Well, that was a big part in the description. So, NO I didn't copy much of anything from your description. And please PM me instead of posting on this orig. post of mine if you have something to say to me. Take care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Not too sure about that. Gana have to check with your Yamaha Dealer for that, or just check out the R6 manual. Sorry I don't have the answer for you.
-Philosopher :fiddy

·
Registered
3,393 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I care...I work hard for my money. It takes time to write up a description and think of key words in your title for your item to sell. Do you think it is right for a competitor to come along, cut and paste your words and picture in 30 seconds? Perhaps Ford should fire all of their advertising agencies and just copy GM's ads, and splice in Ford over the GM words.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Indeed

LOL!! Alright man, you WIN! Now that that's solved, the next round is on me. Take care everyone! :beer

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Can't you two take this to the ebay sandbox or something? Was there even a reference to an ebay auction in this thread before you mentioned it, klouseau?

Edit: Oh yeah, need some on-topic material in my post... :bitchslap Philosopher, what is this:

-Leftside Complete Shock Assembly/Tower for '04 or '05 FZ6

Are you talking about the left fork leg?

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Philosopher said:
Oh yeah, Ford and GM sell the same cars, and the same ideas on car description and styling. WHAT?! What the hell does your analogy have to do with this discussion? Get over it man. I wrote you an email stating that I DID use some of your words on the description, and apologized. That was yesterday my man. Live tomorrow, and the next day. Your digging a hole man, and it looks like your the only one stuck inside it man. Good God man. If your not looking to buy anything listed on this post, then WRITE ME A PM. Forgive and forget man. Take car eeveryone! :beer

You said "man" SIX times... just thought you'd want to know. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man..no I didn't man...man..man, are you sure man. Wow man, I think I did. Thanks! :beer

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Philosopher said:
man..no I didn't man...man..man, are you sure man. Wow man, I think I did. Thanks! :beer

:eek:nfloor

Well, if nothing else... you got a lot of exposure for your parts!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hehe! I just like having fun all of the time. Lifes too short to stop and drag your feet. I think that's why a majority of us got motorcycles. It's extreme fun, and it feels like your world just altered right as you started that key, and put that helmet on for the first time. No..every time! I can get used to living in two different worlds. Life is bliss. Just shut up, and RIDE! :smilierr
Thanks again for the replys. :beer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts