Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mirrors w/ Integrated Turn Signals - Offer Ends 08/30!

Hello SBN! This offer is back!

You'll want to check these out!

Mirrors with built-in turn signals!

These units are very high quality. They are manufactured by a company that produces OEM mirrors for many high end manufactureres, such as Ducati, Benelli, and MV Agusta.

We are doing a group purchase type offer on these items and the offer closes on August 30th. Please see the ordering page for more details.

www.speedzilla.com/mirrors.shtml

If you don't see mirrors available for your model, please post here. We have not included every model available in our offer, and there are some "universal" models that may fit your bike.

www.speedzilla.com/mirrors.shtml

·
Registered
646 Posts
have this for a kawi zx6r 01 Or does universal fit do it?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I'm game for this

03 CBR 600 RR

And I would also like to know if you have any blanks for where the stock one's are.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
patfitz9 said:
is there a set for a 2001 Yamaha R6?
There isn't a specific R1 or R6 application for the mirrors with integrated turn signals. However, there is a universal fit mirror with the same mounting specifications (M6 bolt & 28mm gap between bolts).

My only concern is that the stalks seem a bit shorter than the OEM style and your rear view might be a bit diminished.

They look just like the mirrors on the 1000RR in my first post.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ExtraJ said:
possibly lookin for a set for a Honda VTR1000 Superhawk

That might be a tougher one. I've got a friend with a Superhawk, I'll take some measurements and get back to you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The ones for the Ducati Monster and Multistrada, which way do they thread? Are they both right-threaded or is one right-thread and the other is left-thread? Definately interested in ordering. :cool:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
04 Yamaha FZ6????

·
Registered
73 Posts
umm.. 2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250? :banana

thanks!
-Scea

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jswledhed said:
The ones for the Ducati Monster and Multistrada, which way do they thread? Are they both right-threaded or is one right-thread and the other is left-thread? Definately interested in ordering. :cool:
The mirrors have a specific right and left side and will fit into your OEM perch. In fact, these mirrors come with 4 adaptors to fit all standard handle bar mounts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sceaden said:
umm.. 2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250? :banana

thanks!
-Scea

I don't see a specific application for a Ninja 250, however that doesn't mean there isn't one that will work. Any chance you can tell me how the OEM mirror mounts and the measurement in MM between the center of the bolt holes?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hippie said:
04 Yamaha FZ6????

I'm going to guess that your FZ6 has similar mirrors to the FZ1. There are mirrors that will mount to the OEM location, however they are much shorter than OEM. It might just give you a really good view of your elbows.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another request

If you don't see mirrors available for your model, please post here.
How about a '96 F3?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
seaeye said:
How about a '96 F3?
If you can tell me how the OEM mirror mounts, and the distance between the center of the bolt holes in MM, I might be able to find a universal mirror that will fit.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Damn... is there a universal pair, im not seeing any for SUZUKI. The RR one's look pretty sweet

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got_1 said:
Damn... is there a universal pair, im not seeing any for SUZUKI. The RR one's look pretty sweet
You'll have to forgive me, I'm not current on my GSXR knowledge.

There is an application specific to the GSXR 750W

Isn't that the '96-'00 model? Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you can give me details on how your OEM mirror mounts, I can find a set that will fit. I'm almost positive.

Remove your stock mirror and measure the distance between the center of the mounting holes.

Let me know the size and I'll post some images of the mirrors that should fit your machine. Thanks man!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts