Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a 2400 mile, 5 day, trip through Montana, Idaho, Glacier Park and Yellowstone. It was an awesome trip and the FZ6 performed great, however I do have a couple of complaints. I'm 6'1 and wide shoulders and the mirrors leave something to be desired. I either see my elbow or the outside lane and really have to lean over to see behind me. Does anyone know of a company that makes a longer mirror? I think if I extended them a couple of inches they would work great. The other item is the handlebars. When I had my hands on the grips I would get sore between the shoulderblades. I would move my hands out 3" it seemed to work a lot better, but I only had half a palm on the grip. Is there someone who makes a handlebar that is a little wider but is still swept back and has the same rise? Thanks for any input you guys have. I will post some pics of the trip when I get them back.

·
Registered
193 Posts
go to spigel, they cary the LSL bars and have around 10 options, they give the measurements of height and width and how far of a pullback they have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts