Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get a Fast Liter Bike for alot less money. (SOLD) An Excellent example of a Fast 1989
Kawasaki ZX10 Ninja

Extras include: Tinted wind screen,
Vance and Hines full exhaust system,
Muzzy aluminum radiator fan, Michelin Pilots tires, K+N air filter, Corbin and original seats, Salamander bar ends, oil changed every 2000-3000 miles.
Service and owners manuals. 12,000 original miles. Asking $2900 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Holy crap! That bike looks amazing for being almost 20yrs old!

You should step up to a ZX12R before you try the 14, I happen to have one for sale!

Good luck with the sale.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Let me put in my .02 cents...

This bike here for sale has the same engine that my 2000 Concours had in it. They made the Concours until 2006 using this engine as a platform (minus the race cams). My Concours had 96,400 miles on it when I sold it 2 weekends ago.

The engine in this bike will give you no problems.

Thats my plug for Kawasaki.

Bump for a nice bike.

~mikeym

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
i offer 2300 $ cash
1st post? Don't be a troll.

This is an awesome example of one of the first great sport bikes. Yes, a new 600 will run rings around it, but that's not the point. Good luck with the sale, and I hope she ends up where someone appriciates her for what she is. :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry don't mean to be rude

yes first post because well i was looking for this bike specifically and its the first time i found this forum. i know the story about the bike, and i actually want it because it was my dad's first bike. i wanted to get it for him, i am a college student so i can't afford too much. basically he had to give his away for free because he stoped using it.
pd: congrats to the owner for having it in such a great shape.
:cheers:cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Why are you so far away!!! Great bike for the money.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Very clean looking bike. If I had the money, I'd take it from you. Looks like a great bike for long rides. Bump.

·
Registered
1 Posts
89 Zx10

For $2,900 will you throw in the bags as well? Will you also consider shipping as I am a LONG way away? Cost to be shared on the shipping. Lets talk. How recent are these photos and is bike still in the pristine condition shown?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bike still for sale

Hello, Just wondering if the bike is still for sale. I am in NJ and can easily come by to take a look.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts