Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
tiepilot1138 said:
That is too cool! I wonder if I could get my 10 yr old into it...
I dont see why not.

I know if I ever have a kid I would let him or her try it to see if it would spark there intrest.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think I'll start putting money aside for my future track star. How cool would it be showing your kid the race line only to have him/her come bad and kick your ass. :cry

STO-future dad of the next Nick Hayden :headbang

BTW-what kind of bikes are those?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
That was really cool, I see things like that and wished my parents would of let me do things like that when I was younger. **pppfffttttttttt ballet, piano, violin pfffftttttttttttt***

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
given the circumstnaces, that is pretty much the most badassed video i have ever seen. yet pretty damn depressing at the same time.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
I take it that that isn't the promo video for cautious parents. But those are some badass riders, dragging a knee and everything. Too cool. Dangerous, but that just makes it cooler.

Think of what those kids say in class on the mandatory monday "What did you do this weekend."

-"I helped my grandma plant some flowers."
-"I watched some TV, then I watched some more TV."
-"I took turns 5 and 6 like nobody's business, and edged out to take the win in my class in the MiniGP motorcycle racing series."

I wonder if the umbrella girls are their moms.

·
Registered
731 Posts
That is realy Cool :D
I think they ride bether (on the track) than me :(

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
all i can say is i wish i could ride like that almost all of them had perfect form

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
wish they had that when i was a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
That was awesome. I wish they had things like that when I was a kid!! I bet they could kick alot of our ass's on the track.

Wes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts