Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in Shorewood right next to UWM... I was wondering if there was any people that lived around here...

Also... when's gonna be the next WI meeting trip? I don't mind riding long ways, so it would be tight to have something coming up soon... :)

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Hey-

I live right by East Point Pick & Save - and I have a few friends that live by UWM.

There's pretty much a ride starting near Milwaukee every day, it's just a matter of time and convenience... which I find VERY cool!

Cheers,

Todd

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Generally, we don't meet in any one place, so keep your eye on this forum...

That being said, Tuesdays we meet at Culvers on 124th street between Burleigh and Capitol, and I guess Wednesdays at Brookfield Square.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have a few friends that stay right accross from the OP on Oakland...Im always down for a ride Im usually down that way atleast twice a week

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm up in the UWM area a lot, but usually for drinking :p When I'm not out at the bars I'm always up for a riding :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Murf99 said:
Generally, we don't meet in any one place, so keep your eye on this forum...

That being said, Tuesdays we meet at Culvers on 124th street between Burleigh and Capitol, and I guess Wednesdays at Brookfield Square.
AND with THAT being said, I'm finally off on a Wednesday and am considering heading out towards BFS tomorrow, weather permitting. Todd How ya feelin? Back on the bike yet?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Venezuelan810 said:
Shit... I meant... Capitol and Murray... I did clarify though... that it was right in front of the piggies...
That's not Milwaukee, That's Facistwood :p

I lived up there for a year. I got followed every time I came home in my old '88 cutlass ciera hoopty. They have that cop that sits in the park on the east side of the river to harass anyone coming across.

They should just set up a machine gun nest and call it a day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts