Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.gazetteextra.com/roadragedeath071205.asp

(Published Tuesday, July 12, 2005 09:51:21 AM CDT)

Associated Press

MILWAUKEE - A 21-year-old man was shot to death Monday in a road rage incident, police said.

The victim, David L. LeFlore, of Milwaukee, was involved in a crash, called for friends and chased the other car to demand payment for damage to his vehicle, police said.

When the group caught up to the other car on the north side, they argued and more people were summoned, police said. LeFlore was shot at 2:35 a.m.

Police were looking for suspects.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
diamond said:
Man, I am glad I am out here in the boonies...
Me too. About the only benefit of living in the sticks. :(

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
When the civic was hit, I didn't have to road rage anyone...the dope dealers in a caddy on 24's chased the dude for me....LOL...seriously..it was the weirdest thing I ever saw in my life.

Don't blame the city though, I guarantee that shit can happen anywhere.

Cj

·
Registered
516 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Cj
Damn skippy it can. The year before I left Pittsburgh, a guy was fatally stabbed by another patron outside Donzi's nightclub (popular bar on the Three Rivers). Why? The guy looked at the other's woman.

Last year, hispanic teenager (I believe the child of El Salvadoran immigrants) in DC had his hand chopped off while walking with his girlfriend. How? Rival gang member (Nicaraguan I believe....sorry, but I can't remember which crew is big in Herndon, VA, anymore) on a mountain bike wielding a machete...I kid you not folks....'Ride by mutilations'. Why? Infringing on territory.

Just depends on where you travel... :rolleyes

·
Registered
832 Posts
all i have to say is....

Attachments

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I guess the Leflore kid wasn't a loser either. He was attending MATC for post-h.s. education and working. Just got into an accident with the wrong people it seems.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Dude I'm actually pretty scared of someone trying to beat my ass for simply looking at them. What kind of world is that when I'm afraid to look at someone (guy or girl) for fear that I'll be beaten simply for moving my eyes around, not even staring. Bah I hate people.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Jake said:
The victim, David L. LeFlore, of Milwaukee, was involved in a crash, called for friends and chased the other car to demand payment for damage to his vehicle, police said.
First mistake.

Chase after the car, call 911 and report the incident, car description and plate number and wait for police to arrive.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I'd ask what Lynda was doing at the time - but since the victim was actually IN A CAR (not a drunk pedestrian) at the time, I think we can dismiss her from the line-up.

:nutkick :nutkick :nutkick

·
Registered
319 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
When the civic was hit, I didn't have to road rage anyone...the dope dealers in a caddy on 24's chased the dude for me....LOL...seriously..it was the weirdest thing I ever saw in my life.

Cj
Yeah, the only difference is in the sticks you get killed with a shotgun, and in the city with a handgun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts